Thursday, June 15, 2023
- In the week ending June 10, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial unemployment claims was 262,000, unchanged from the previous week’s revised level.
- The 4-week moving average rose by 9,250 to 246,750, marking the highest level since November 20, 2021.
- The advance seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate remained at 1.2% for the week ending June 3.
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment during the same week was 1,775,000, an increase of 20,000 from the previous week’s revised level.
- The 4-week moving average for insured unemployment was 1,778,250, a decrease of 6,000 from the previous week’s revised average.