Thursday, June 22, 2023
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims for week ending June 17 were 264,000, unchanged from revised level of previous week.
- 4-week moving average was 255,750, up 8,500 from previous week, highest since November 13, 2021.
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate was 1.2% for week ending June 10, unchanged from previous week.
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment during week ending June 10 was 1,759,000, a decrease of 13,000 from previous week.
- 4-week moving average for insured unemployment was 1,770,000, a decrease of 7,500 from previous week’s revised average.
Unedited Press Release Text: